Knee Pain is a common symptom of people of almost all ages. There are many reasons for knee pain. Knee pain due to knee muscles, ligaments, meniscus, bursa, cartilage or other unstable problems. There are various causes of knee pain again in age. However, the injury is caused due to mechanical problems, different types of inflammation and other causes of knee pain.
- Partial tearing of ligaments or muscles due to knee injury (n / spray / strain).
- Triggering of the ligaments – In the middle of the knee, there are both the secondary colletel ligament (MCL) and the Letterell Colletel Leggement (LCL) and the Antireier Cruciut Ligament (ACL) and the Pasteurier Croissant Leagent (PCL) inside the knee. Any reason for knee injury or knee injuries during sports may cause them to be partially or completely torn off. As a result the knee pain and the knee swelling.
- Breastitis – There are many breasts around the knees. Bursa is a type of bag containing liquid substances inside it. This bursa keeps the tendon movement smooth around the knee. Due to inflammation repeatedly due to friction, this bursa swells and pain in the knee.
- Petler Tendinitis – Adhesives from the bottom of the knee bowl to the Petreler Seven Bone. Due to the excessive use of this tendon, due to inflammation, there is a tendency in the pediatrician. The result is knee pain. This is called jumper niche.
- Loose Body – Some parts of the knee bone or cartilage break due to injuries or losses, and these broken parts remain inside the joint. This broken part is called Loose Body. This loosing body knees cause pain and obstruction of the knee.
- Elliottibial Band Syndrome – The outer part of the sine bone is attached to the outer part of the ligament waist. This ligament becomes tight or tight due to excessive use. As a result of this movement, it suffers pain and pain on the outer part of the thigh bone. It usually happens to athletes.
- Moving knee bowl – Knee pain is caused when knee bowl breaks due to birth or injury.
- Referred Pen – The knee pain caused by rash (hip) or ankle pain due to the same nerve attack.
The cause of inflammation
- Osteoarthritis – It is a disease of knee bone or cartilage, and a growing disease. Generally this disease occurs in old age. This causes pain in the knee and this pain increases during movement.
- Rheumatoid arthritis – It is also a disease associated with inflammation. It causes swelling and pain in the knee.
- Gout – It is also caused by inflammation of the knee. This disease causes uric acid acidic crystals and pain.
- Pseudo Gout – Calcium National Crystal is made of hands.
It is a disease of knee corrosion. This reduces the amount of calcium in the bone and bones are bone. It also usually happens in old age.
Infection / septic
Various types of infections such as: septic, tuberculosis, and some diseases of symbiosis (syphilis, gonorrhea) cause knee swelling and pain.
Condomelelcea Petelli: The knee pain caused by the loss of cartilage on the back surface of the bowl. It is usually a teenager.\
Osgood Slater Disease: A little below the knee, there is a high stomach of the bone in front of the sister’s sister where the tendon is attached. For the tendon injury of this tendon, the upper part of the bone gets high and the knee pain is high.
- Pain in the knee
- Increased knee pain during mobility.
- Knee swelling.
- Come to water on the knee.
- Hip and ankle pain for knee pain.
- Blood tests are routine.
- Push test.
- Blood Sugar, Uric Acid, R.A. Factor.
- CT scan
- M. More. Eye
- At the age of one knee pain everybody is in the same. However, those who are suffering from such pain can benefit from doing special exercises.
- Under the knee, put a towel towel or cushion, pull it off and lie down for 10 seconds. Then take a rest to keep your feet normal from the same position. Exercise 5-10 times in this method. This exercise can be done 2-3 times a day. This is called quadriceps echoesize.
- Weight loss on the body.
- Smoking and Alcohol Exclusion.
- If knee pain and swelling due to injury
- Take a moderate rest.
- Biting with ice pack on knee
- Use elastic compression or crepe bandage or knee cap in the knee.
- Keep the knees elevated with a pillow under the feet while sleeping.
- It reduces knee pain and swelling.
If the knee ligament is torn
- Keeping 3-4 weeks plastering on foot when the ligaments (LCL) in the secondary colletel ligament (MCL) and Letterell Coletel break. Operations may take some cases.
- If the tear of the antireier’s cross-ligament ligament (ACL) and the Pasteurus Crusite ligament (PCL), then torn ligament recrontation with the help of arthroscopy (newly created with Urine and Tendon).
- Repairing meniscos or manicuscepting triming with the help of Arosopcup if the meniscus ruptures. In case of bursitis
- Foods rich in calcium and Vitamin ‘D’, such as: eating small fish, milk, eggs with a bone.
- The right amount of calcium and vitamin ‘D’ can be obtained from the National Medicines such as:
- In addition to calcium and vitamin ‘D’ in the case of older men and women and menopause women, as well as according to the doctor’s recommendation, botanoxic medicine such as bisphosphonate, alendronic acid, ibandonic acid, jolendrionic acid can be taken.
Condorlamaceaea petelli or osgood slaughter disease
- In this case, rest, scrub and calcium medicines will be used. Plaster can be done for a long time.
- If the knee is severely damaged in some cases (such as knees too late, rheumatoid arthritis) can be knee replacement (nee replacement).
- There are many reasons for knee pain in different ages. If knee pain is chronic and acute, then the specialist should contact the doctor and the specialist doctor should consult the basic cause of knee pain according to the advice.
72 total views, 3 views today